Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Monday, January 31, 2005

WHY blog and junkie hooker pics...

I am doing this blog as a place to put all the amazing stuff I've been finding lately. I am not trying to report the news, but simply hoping to be one more link in the chain of those trying to make sense of all the madness. We have been lied to and manipulated. Our countrymen are dying for it. The sin of silence will no longer be tolerated.

I have a spring cleaning ...'thing'... going at the moment, so I'll be here off and on for the next few days. If anyone actually finds thier way here, do feel free to say whatever the hell it is that will make you feel right. I will try to NEVER censor anything but please dont push beyond reason.

And before anyone can get creative about it..yes I KNOW I look like a junkie hooker in that pic...Thats EXACTLY the reason it annoys my mother.

Have fun and keep checking back...We WILL be keeping up with the news... If you got any links to share feel free to give those up.


Thanks Yall
Christy

P.S....ALL Bill O'Lielly jokes are welcome.....If ANYONE can find ANYTHING about Anne Coultergiest funny Please Share, as I simply do not have that good of a sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter