Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, February 04, 2005

'Little' Prayers

To those of you whom have written me with prayers and well wishs for my child I would like you to know I will never forget your kindness.

Her name, to those who asked is Kaylee, but don't tell her that she only will answer to her nickname 'Little'. She is 4 years old.

As I was trying not to fall into flu hell myself, her father has just returned with her from the emergency room. The fever is not yet broke but she is well medicated and resting comfortably right now.

Again, I appreciate your kind words and thoughts, and your continued patience. I would also like to thank my local Emergency room as they put her as a priority and took her with no waiting.

Soon I will be here as I had planned to be all along. Yall have been great.

Thank you for simply everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter