Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Welcome to the DCP chat members

Thank you guys yall are great. I truely appreciate it.
Also if anyone from Yahoo chat stumbles in, make yourself at home and dont hesitate to introduce yourself.

For those of you with opposing opinion I would like to welcome you here as well, I have no problem with diverse points of view.

And to my girl Ross, that link was great keep them coming! And tell the rest of the Aussies we welcome them as well. I love yall.

And speaking of love my man is hithrto known by his new indian name...That Hero Dude will suffice. Ty lover.

If anyone has probs registering because they are just not sure, its all good but please do feel free to use the news links. That is the main objective here. Information sharing is GOOD.( I will write out something about myself in a while to introduce myself more clearly, warning; it may be boring)

Yall have fun.

Have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter