Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, March 18, 2005

The Black Out

Now posted on www.watchingthewatchers.org



When I realized how we were being betrayed; and the whys' of it, there were so many days I did not even want to turn on my TV or my computer because I KNEW there were things happening I did not want to even know about, much less BELIEVE.

The people watching Fox news or CNN, they do not want to believe either. So they don't. It is just that simple. And that devastating.

The name of our troubles will be remembered as, 'The Black Out.'

When I try to speak to my nieghbors, or my friends, I am so very often met with a blank look. Or worse. Flat out hostile people who REFUSE to discuss facts. I do not ask for TRUTH, I only ask for the facts, so I can judge the truth of something myself...Yet those facts are being CONSTANTLY distorted by our press. What is NOT being discussed is enormous and vast.

The result has ones I love so dearly, spouting lies so untrue; I cringe at the gaping void before us. A yawwing cavern. The personal impact of it is hard to describe.

All in all, it used to leave me with feelings of such bitterness and fear, that sometimes I truely did forget that hope does exist. It is that anger at the death of hope that spurrs me again to reach out even when I swear my heart can not take any more. I do not want to know the things I know. Yet I HAVE to know.

It is that anger that changed my life forever. The sheer mass of it is what propelled me to find out what in the hell IS going on. It is that anger that keeps me at it, day after day, determined to NEVER let this happen again.NOT IN MY NAME.

Every day, I sprint from bed to turn on the TV. I turn on my computer every morning, within minutes of awakening. This is NOT something I do out of anger.

I do it out of a sheer, desperate hope.

Every morning, I want so badly to turn on my TV and be informed, 'Its over...There will be no more unnatural death...those who committed TREASON are now locked away, never to harm us again.'

Oh, how I dream of that day. It is decidedly a new twist on 'The American Dream'.

Until I am dead, I will never give up that one giddy moment of hope I feel right before I turn on CNN; only to be betrayed yet again. My afternoons may be troubled, and my nights now seem darker than ever, BUT I still have that ability to hope. For that I am grateful. But it truely brings me almost no comfort at all.

How can I tell my beloved country men that our nation has been gutted, and is now but a ghost of her former self? How do I make them believe the FACTS ARE RELEVENT? How do I tell them the very mother that birthed us, is now violated and hungry at our feet?

For Americans right now, we are on that tight rope with the only this question in our minds...If I look down will I fall?

The answer is YES. YOU WILL FALL.

You will fall into a void of utter chaos. You will hear and see terrible things. You will find the innocent dead at your feet. You will hear the scream of bold lies clawing at you until there is nothing left but lies. The helplessness will make the terrifying fall seem uncontrolled, even unrealisticly gentle at times.

Yes, you will fall.

You will fall from grace. Your pride will be ripped from you and replaced by uncomfortable facts. Your judgement will be ridiculed, resisted and finally CONDEMMENED. The truth of what we have become will catch you in thorny arms, that will not slow your velocity one bit; but, it will cut out your heart.

And when your long fall is over you will collapse and awaken to a dark place as jagged and hard as any you could imagine.The only thing untouched will be your very soul. The rest of you will be stunned by horror.

As you curl up there with the ghosts of those demanding justice from every shadow, you will find peace there. It will come as anger. Rightious anger. At times, peace can ONLY be found on the other side of war. The war within yourself will quiet. The anger will erase the fear.

When mans truth diverts from Gods truth, Gods truth will win out. EVERY TIME.

That anger will make you REACH OUT. As soon as you do hope will embrace you. For you are NOT alone. You were NEVER alone.
Many have already fallen. Some will NEVER rise again. If your soul remains intact, you will dream of a better day.

More and more are now going through this. AS A NATION, we were EACH afflicted in very, very, deep personal ways. The levels of depression, suicides, apathy, hostility, are all true indications of it. Even those who cannot see the tight rope they toe, they can sense it. And soon they will fall too.

The wieght of the dead is making even the most viciously blind among us bow. As more die and the blood turns into a river of never ending death, they will continue to instinctively curl up, thier stomaches twisting into knots. When death comes closer and closer, they will look down trying to find a way out of madness. Then they ,too, will fall. We ALL will.

Until the media quits betraying us, up IS down, white IS black, and FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. The confusion you feel was PLACED there by DESIGN.

The Black Out can more aptly be explained as 'The White Out'. So much death, so few answers. I wonder if we will ever be able to explain it to our children? I wonder if there is time, before the smell of death fouls thier lives too.? It is hard to know where to focus the anger of being betrayed.

Yet through it all, I must admit, my anger makes me hopeful. I REFUSE to believe it will always be this way. I will NEVER AGAIN stay silent. I will teach my children the same. And now that I know certain facts, I will never again let them lie to me.

To those who are in that fall or newly fallen I can only say to you welcome friend. I will tell you what I know and I will listen as you bring forth your news as well. Perhaps if we can avoid anymore lies that bring bloodshed, we can EVOLVE into something better. After all thats EXACTLY what the American Dream is. A dream of something BETTER.

To those of you around the world whom love us and are watching. I want you to know we ARE struggling right now to correct our course. But it is a PERSONAL STRUGGLE that must work its way to each of 250 million people (many of whom are still being lied too daily). AS OUR FRIENDS..I ask you REFUSE to fall with us. Resist our lies when you know them to be lies. Find us again in the aftermath of peace.

The American people will be awake soon. You simply can not fool all of the people all of the time. The magnitute of that truth is also bowing our people to the breaking point. I pray they find mercy as they cast off the blinders and tune into the screams. Every day there are more voices added.

No matter how hard CNN or Fox News tries to shut them up, they will continue to just scream louder. Only justice can quiet them.

The Black Out is simply not a big enough void to contain it all. Soon covering your ears won't help in the least. Only when we can find rock bottom, will we find solid ground. Only there can we rebuild what has been destroyed.

When America is awake, no matter how blind, Justice will awake within us. After all it is JUSTICE that is the very soul of America. LAW is the soul of freedom. Our very hearts will echo the hoof beats of Paul Revere.

The desire to live free burns in us all. The rightious anger has lit the fire, again.

And the Liars?..They will be consumed by the flames they sparked..as they deserve.


Christy Cole
3-18-05

1 Comments:

Blogger Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Excellent Wench you express my feeling so exactly as a friend from Down Under: I have posted it On the DCP emailed to Mike Malloy and Randy Rhodes luv Rossi

18/3/05 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter