Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm not the only one that noticed

Pentagon Casualty Figures Don't Add Up



By Jim 2-28-5

IN MEMORIAM

Today I'm going to do something a little bit like journalism, except I haven't done any real follow-up. Still, it's an important issue, and I'd like any Google maestros reading to help.

Go to your local newspaper site, or TV station site, and do a search for "local man woman killed wounded Iraq". Weed out the duplicates, total the numbers, and then check them against the casualty lists, because there's something funny going on here.

I started to notice something several months ago. The local papers would interview the mother of someone killed or wounded in Iraq, and more often than not, there'd be a bitter aside: "Of course, for some reason, he's not included in the official totals."

Somehow, that struck a chord. And the thought crystallized: They're lying about the numbers. Think about it - it's absurd to think they wouldn't, considering everything else they've done.

So, I started reading. Here's what I've found.


http://www.rense.com/general63/peen.htm


---HHMMMMMM....Trust NOTHING....Question EVERYTHING.---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter