Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, April 22, 2005

My Own Words.

The Culture Of Life.
An Open Letter To Republicans,

When you speak of things, such as the 'Culture of Life'.. I think about the 5 children I was gutted 5 times for. I think of the war that will be thiers to fight, and soon.

When you say culture of life...I imediately see the Iraqi dead, too numerous to count. I see our wounded soldiers in my mind coming home ONLY in the dead of night. When they come home alive,that is.

You can move congress in the middle of night for one woman on a feeding tube, yet our soldiers are still even now digging through the trash to try to hold off the traps of death they face daily. Where was congress when she was starving herself to death? Where are they now?...Oh yeah a fundraiser.

You say Culture of Life. Yet, death is all around us. Death like a river. Death like an ocean. And it will only grow wider.

You say No Child Left Behind...and then leave them all behind in your greed for power. You use the very name of the program as cover for military recruiters to have unlimited access to our children. No child left behind is no child can be afforded.

There is TRILLIONS of dollars missing. You say who took it?..I say who was authorized to touch it in the first place?

You say Support Our Troops then pull the money to heal thier shattered bodies. You have made thier deaths more profitable than thier wounds. You hide the dead from us, like we are children who cannot know the full measure of it.

You hide death from us, like it is a prize to covet.

You have lost your way. I beg you now to change your heart.

You speak of Gods will and announce yourself as His messenger. You use people of faith to repell questions of Ethics and LAW. You are useing the law as a stepping stone to dismantle any opposition. Any law that stands in the way is simply broken. With no consequence.

You have given a body of Government the right to SUSPEND the Constitution of the United States of America. Suspend ALL law. Homeland Security can dissolve the very mother that birthed it. Or should I say monster..? You say any dissent makes an American unpatriotic.

I say dissent is what made us Americans.

You have gone mad with power and PEOPLE ARE DYING FOR IT. Even good men have fallen silent and we are lied too, on a daily basis, by 'news personalities' who make tens of millions of dollars a year to tell us thier opinion.

The FBI has INVOKED 'privacy rights' for Osama Bin Laden. There are those among you whom have BETRAYED US ALL. They bought insurance increases on the World Trade Center less than 90 days before they were attacked. What ARE the missle defenses on top of the White House and Pentagon for if NOT to repell attacking aircraft?

Truth was the first to die that day.

You say we are keeping him in hiding...I say...IS THAT TRUE?

I was once one of you. But because I choose ONLY life, I could no longer choose your path. You say Culture of Life...

I say, I want our children to live. All of them.

I truely hope you change your own hearts and minds soon. The dying will not end until it is stopped by heros.

I know in my heart there are still heros among you. Please send them out. Innocents who can not fight for themselves need you now. We all do.

Our soldiers are waiting to come home. Be THIER hero.

And the next time you utter the words Culture of Life, I truely hope you mean it.

Christy Cole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter