Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

When my kids ask...

-This is what I will tell them I believe of War.-

The opposite of war is not peace, It's creation --Jonathan Larson Rent

Either war is obsolete or men are. --R. Buckminster Fuller

The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war --Ralph Waldo Emerson

One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means. --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

If you want world peace, fight for justice. --bumper sticker

Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one. --John Lennon

There are no warlike people, just warlike leaders --Ralph Bunche

---To my only son Christian. And my 4 daughters, Shelby, Morgan, Ana, And Kaylee... If you ever read this, know that I love you like the wind loves the trees. Choose ONLY life, and you will never have regret.---

I taught you how to fight, and I taught you how to fly. What more is there?

Peter Pan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter