Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, June 25, 2005

DISPATCH FROM DOWN UNDER

Sorry guys, I am so sorry that this has happened to your youngsters, I think you all know my thoughts on your president and his administration, you all know me well enough by now to know my reaction to what is happening, but this is not justified in any way. Please accept my Apologies only mine, for my Home State, because I cannot speak for anyone else. Im sorry.

God how I wish we would have won the election on November 2, not that I believe we did not win it, there is just the same illiterate moron living in the White House as president and Leader of the Free Word, who has resided there for the last four years much to my horror.

Kangaroo Brisbane Australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter