Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Random Questions for the Morning...


If the piano had never been invented, would Mozart had played the trumpet instead...?

Wonder how Karl's feeling today...?

I don't know Kevin...DO gay elves eat meatloaf..?

When will congress do something about our veterans health care...?

Is my library being run by the Department of Homeland Insecurity...?

Has my free Quaran arrived in the mail yet..? Can not read it if I do not recieve it people.

Can people who NEVER fly anywhere be on the no fly list?

AND where is contempary art from Down Under...? Grrrrr

DID Oswald kill Kennedy?

What did happen in Fallujah....?

How long HAS that bowl been in the back of my refridgerator and WTF is in it?

WAS Margie Schoedinger crazy...? Am I...? Do I want to be?

Should I ask about the trash BEFORE or AFTER I ask Tech Guy to reset my Yahoo settings?

DOES Tech Guy know I just wanna lick his tattoo..? Yummy.

WHY WOULD suicide bombers use bombs with timers..? Do middle eastern people wear watches?

WHO WAS georgie snorting coke with back in the day...?

Grandpa...Is that true that 'white mans time will give you stomache cancer' ?

If we quit turning croissants into crissandwitches, would the French hate us less?

Where the hell IS Jimmy Hoffa...?

Is Zarcawi REAL? Or just real convienant...?

Has Tom Cruise been replaced by an alien reproduction?

Can Rossi LEGALLY adopt me under Australian law..?

Where DID my Dr. Pepper go...?

Did I really give birth to these lovely, mean children?

Where did these fire crackers come from...?

Does Judith Miller know MORE than the Plame Affairs' details...? Are all the lies related?

Is it possible to do what they have done WITHOUT a 'conspiracy'...?



As it is still early, I may have more to add later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter