Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, August 12, 2005

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig.

Rossi, WOW I see I've been missing a few things. You rock baby!

We just got in about an hour ago, and Tech Guy has a new forehead. Funny thing is, it looks just like the old one. They said two hours to fix it. It took six. A titainium mesh now spans the entire width of his head and he will simply have to refrain from headbutting anyone for atleast 6 months.

And yes I 'accidently' left the camera at home. So no pics. Thanks to everyone that has sent prayers and notes. And especially to John for the Proud to be a Democrat hat. LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Rossi the site looks fantastic and as always you are on top of all of it. We will talk very, very soon sweety. First I must unkink myself. I thought a shower would make me feel better, it actually made me realize how wrecked I feel. Once I get things in order I will jump right back in.

I adore you Rossi. The rest of you are damn fine people and I love all of you. I am here and will be getting back to everyone A.S.A.P.

Party on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Hey girlfriend you back how you two going what is the news with Bubba is he bahaving himself

12/8/05 3:57 PM  
Blogger Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

He even sends sends me pics for boys now, I replied send the bloody pics to the queen. but i posted them for him darn him.

12/8/05 4:54 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

hes good baby..hes VERY VERY tired and in serious pain but they gave him the good shit so the next few days im just going to keep him drugged to the teeth.

My lovely man, he is as strong as a bull and will be better soon. I love his ugly spot. The surgery went perfect. More damage than they expected but they did a GREAT job. Other than the huge incision and some puffyness his head snapped right back together.

Love you darlin I am still moving slow, I may need a few naps and a massage...ok ill settle for one nap im freaking wiped out. Hospital hell.

Tell Kev the least he can do is add one of us so WE can get his blog moving. It does look so damn sad just sitting there untended too.

I'll be back soon. Just checking emails trying to return calls and get my house resettled. If sleep gets me first I may take a little longer but other than that I'm here for ya momma.

12/8/05 7:13 PM  
Blogger Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

sleeeppppppp well the pair of you

12/8/05 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter