Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, October 15, 2005

To The French Guy


Are you still mad at me...?

I just wanted you to know I was not angry with you when I made the Hitler remark. I was just saying careful not to judge a people by a bad murderous regime. I was not trying to insult you.

The PEOPLE will NEVER be the government. ANY government.

I so happen to believe the French Resistance were one of the bravest groups I've ever heard about. They fought like lions.

AS FOR THE OTHER HITLER REMARKS...Yours AND Others...which is what prompted that whole exchange, if you'll notice I have removed an administrator who also happened to be my mother because of the fall out. He still has that effect on people.

I personally think Hitler was a mommas' boy who never understood he was NOT German.

Kinda like Napolean....

HeHeHe...

I'll shut up now.

Do we mutally forgive one another ??

P.S. My mom still loves me, she is just sure I'll wind up at Gitmo.

1 Comments:

Blogger steven rix said...

Hi there.
Just busy and stuffs, I'm burning out at work, working overtime for peanuts.

I never liked Napoleon, even if french history glorifies his conquests and failures. Once I was visited a monument dedicated to fallen resistants in Germany, it is called Jena, and after a couple of hundred of years, they still hate our guts over there for what Napoleon did.

15/10/05 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter