Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Answer To An Interesting Question.

.

Q: WHY does ReBelle Nation Exist...? What is the entire PURPOSE..?

A: We are news junkies who are archiving as much news as possible so that one day our children will find this and understand what happened here, to their empire. One day they will seek out answers.

It is all relevent.

ALL of it.

What you see here is our own personal collection of what we find. So much is being hidden.

Once we realized the MSM had COMPLETELY violated the trust of the American people we, myself and Rossi started searching world wide for alternate sources of information. We simply can not get enough and eventually had to find a place to 'store' everything we were finding.

That is why this site does not ask for nor raise money. It is actually a utilitarian function of our personal archiving of information we believe is not being properly recorded on the 'public record' . If we didn't have this blog we would need a crap load of printer ink.

It has always been considered part of an ongoing three dimentional conversation between the group of friends that seek us out for what we have found. They were our friends before we became 'bloggers'. As a matter of a fact the night I made this blog I was sitting in a chatroom with them, drunk on NightQuil. Sick as a dog. I have been known to say I made this blog because I got tired of people asking me a million times a day "What did you find today Christy..?" Now they can come see for themselves.

Many of them come here to see what we have found.

Our private conversations have always taken place elsewhere. We all struggle to understand.

That is why we never worried about slowing down for a real comments section to take hold. Your comments are welcome in this dialouge, however, that was not the point either.

Even our related private chatroom is actually more for Rossi and I,than you, since we speak privately everyday and I hate Yahoo messenger. It is just more convienant.

Rossi is one of the best online researchers I have ever seen. Simply amazing. Her birthday is coming up soon.

The celebration though can start right now. Happy Birthday Love!! Why have ONE day when you can take FOUR!!! Hell,make it ten..

This is also why we do not post much of our personal lives here ( pics of our kids for example).. we have 'other' blogs for that.

My own personal blog..? Umm.. it just seems creepy to archive MYSELF, in depth. I honestly tried. I bored me.

If Rossi ever releases me from my iron clad secrecy pledge, I'll proudly show you hers. It's AMAZING. A perfect blog. A wonderful, huge life.

Proudly, because I made that blog for her, haha. Now I make them for everyone that wants one. I figured since I'm here I may as well do something to break up the monotony.

Some of the things we research really sucks. Sometimes its simply amazing.

I just hope my kids will see it. I think they will. We do not do this for money. We do it for them. It is they that will have to sort all this out.

The TRUTH, when crushed into the earth, shall rise again.

I will teach mine to be expecting it.

This site will help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Thank you girlfriend for the birthday wishes, seems like we have known each other for decades, not just since Georgie started stealing elections and getting away with it. But hopefully not for to much longer.

15/1/06 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter