Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, March 25, 2006

OPERATION SOME STUPID NAME


Everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray

- New Order

Aka Bu$h's approval ratings at all time low....LET'S EXPLOIT OUR SOLDIERS. I'm surprised that they didn't choose today to nuke Iran. I mean, why not? Everytime Bu$h's rating fall (plummet to be exact) or something negative crawls into the light in regards to this foul administration, we either bomb something or up the goddamn terror level. They simply tug on your fear string or they get all the patriotic juices flowing by parading our soldiers in front of the camera as they head off to get shot at. One of these days they're gonna make SURE it's not a false alarm.

Two days ago they proudly declared the beginning of OPERATION SWARMER....a "major" operation with "thousands" of troops. I think they said it was supposedly the "biggest" attack since the early days of the war. I'm sure. Looked more lie "Operation Photo-Op" to me. Did you see the video of those soldiers landing on what looked like the north side of mars and running through a completely empty desert? I've heard since that not a shot was fired and that they released all the prisoners they had taken. What are we doing in Iraq?So Bu$h is down to a 34% approval rating (according to either Time or Newsweek, I can't remember which). 34% sounds about right. I've been declaring for about a year or so now that 34 % of the American people are simple drones. This trend is apparent on any internet poll you may engage in. No matter how OBVIOUS the question (last one I saw was "Is the U.S. Ready For A Female President?) the ridiculous answer is always holding a strong 34%. How many Americans is that? Lets see....300,000 million Americans (give or take) and 34% would be, what....102,000,000 people? WOW. No wonder I don't leave the house. I have a 1 in 3 chance of stumbling into a zombie pit and having my brain sucked outta my skull. So 34% percent of these assinine idiots support the continued killings in Iraq, support the bombing of Iran, the revocation of our constitutional rights, the instalation of right wing christian fascism into every facet of our lives, the continued bankrupting of our coffers to pay for this insane war and to provide tax cuts to the rich and every other piece of shit legislation that has occued since the Supreme Court declared Bu$h our Fuhrer in 2000. How nice. That should be 102,000,000 people lining up at the military recruiting offices to enlist. Right?

Did the terror level go up today too? I stopped paying attention to that the second I cut off my cable television. Now I only get SUPER basic cable and a cable modem. I no longer chance turning past O'Reilly's lie fest by mistake or Chris Matthews oral session with one republican lawmaker or another. The only news I watch is the News Hour with Jim Lehrer on PBS. They don't bother with the rainbow colored terror chart. That is reserved for the 34% of America who must plan their day around a pretty color chart provided by Faux News. The kind of people who stare into the sun and then wonder why they can't see. >>>cont

Posted by America is Fucked

Link Here

MIGRAINE

Currently suffering from a blinding migraine most likely brought on by viewing Russ Feingold (D. Wisconsin) being eviscerated by the reich on the floor of the Senate yesterday. Feingold DARED to call for Bu$h to be censured and the reich, knowing no other thing to do, fell back on their old trusty word "terror" and accused Feingold of assisting the terrorists. I hate these people.


That's when the pain and the vomiting began and it hasn't subsided since. I think I was actually blind for a few minutes yesterday, but it may have been a pain induced hallucination. I've mentioned before that I gave myself high blood pressure from being so furious all the time and I'm sure this migraine is a result of a sudden spike in blood pressure. It took me three full hours just to get my throbbing head off the pillow to type this. I lay there thinking "Ok, if you can just get up you can type SOMETHING on the blog." The thought of actually rising from my death bed was ludicrous, and I was sure the light from my monitor would blind me forever and cause sudden, unstoppable emesis. So I lay there for three hours trying to get up enough courage to rise. I almost passed out when I stood up to walk the 2 feet to my computer and a wave of nausea swept over me like a tsunami. I have been swallowing Excedrin like its candy (goodbye, liver!) and I'm hoping to recover by tomorrow. If not, I will kill myself. One can only survive a migraine for so long. Back to my death bed I go. I'll be back ranting and raving tomorrow (if I'm still amongst the living.)

posted by America Is Fucked at 3/14/2006 07:28:00 PM

Link Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter