Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, March 10, 2006

Rose Aguilar | Banned and Gagged


While South Dakota's ban on abortion is a turning point for abortion politics at home, it mirrors what's already been happening overseas where US policies have resulted in increased illegal abortions and maternal deaths. Abortion rights advocates say it's time for Americans to start connecting the dots.

Link Here

My Heartfelt Apology
to South Dakota


It's down to me, yes it is! The way she does just what she's told. Down to me, the change has come, She's under my thumb - Rolling Stones

Seems I owe the Christo-fascist freaks in South Dakota an apology. I said in a previous post titled the "Jesus Beam" that the religious freaks who find it necessary to control every minute detail of a womans life did not allow a stipulation for an abortion in the case of rape or incest in their new "abortion ban." Here, I was wrong. Seems they DO in fact allow for an abortion under a specific set on completely acceptable circumstances. South Dakota state Senator Bill Napoli described a COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE situation in which an exception to South Dakota's ban on abortion may be allowed. Napoli said "A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life." See, I was wrong. I apologize.

Excuse me while I throw the hell up. Let's look at what this zealot just said. First, aren't ALL RAPES brutal and savage? Or is there a kind of "compassionate" rape that I haven't become aware of? Second, the poor women must be RELIGIOUS. For some reason I'm thinking she must be of a PARTICULAR religion (CHRISTIAN) in order for this "exception" to be approved. Jews, atheists, muslims, Buddhists, etc etc are HEATHENS and DESERVED to be raped. Third....she must be a VIRGIN. This is obvious, cuz any SLUT who had DARED had sex in the past obviously wasn't raped. She probably enjoyed it, and more likely than not, she DESERVED IT. She was probably asking for it. There is nothing hotter than some violent, unknown assailant forcing his dick into you. No, this is FUN. FOURTH....vaginal rape isn't bad enough. No. Plain old boring vaginal rape is not deserving of an abortion. Nope. It's not bad enough. Most women can handle the old vaginal rape just fine. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and START ALL OVER AGAIN. She must ALSO be SODOMIZED and brutalized in some OTHER way. Who will decide "how badly" she was brutalized, raped and sodomized? Will each woman have to appear before a "rape determination commission" which will decide if the rape was "serious enough" to be justified as a rape? Will they base their decision on a point system? One point for bruises, three points for vaginal tearing, five points for a damaged spleen, ten points for strangle marks around the girls neck, 50 points for bleeding from the ass and 100 points for permanent brain damage? What will be the required point total in order for this girls "ordeal" to rate as an actual rape? All the others, I suppose, will be rated as "rough sex." the girl will be marked with a scarlet "S" for SLUT and sent on her merry way. But the last sentence of Mr. Napoli's declaration REALLY blows my mind. I guess only a RELIGIOUS VIRGIN would be so messed up by being raped and subsequently impregnated by her assailant that it could "very well threaten her life." Me, I'd like to get raped. Yes I would. In fact, I can't wait. I don't think it would mess me up at all. I might kinda like it. F*** Y**.

Do you people see what we are dealing with here? These religious freaks are completely sick in the head. There is no possible way a normal human being could read the above quotation and interpret it any other way. These are Nazi's whose sole goal in life is to subjugate women to their beliefs. It is my goal to see these people driven into the sea. Is this what is to become of America? Are the people of this country to be governed, to have their LIVES RUN, by these insane religious zombies? Stay the hell away from me. I'm serious, stay.. the.. hell.. away.. from.. me. Subjugate your OWN family and your diseased followers. I want nothing of it. I swear to spend my remaining time on this planet doing everything I can to destroy you freaks. I swear to it. Is this fascist Napoli married? Does he have children? How would he react if one of his DAUGHTERS or his WIFE was raped? Would he tell them to "suck it up", as he is telling every other woman in this country? I doubt it. Where can I hire a rapist? I'm sorry, that wasn't very CHRISTIAN of me, was it?

KEEP YOUR ROSARIES OFF MY OVARIES!

Link Here

Tennessee Follows South Dakota, Takes First Step To Banning Abortion...

ABC News LUCAS L. JOHNSON II March 9, 2006 at 11:25 PM
-- The state Senate on Thursday passed a proposal to amend the Tennessee Constitution so that it doesn't guarantee a woman's right to an abortion.

The 24-9 vote was the first step of many toward officially amending the state constitution. The measure would go before voters if the General Assembly approves it twice over the next two years.

READ WHOLE STORY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter