Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Thursday, April 06, 2006

DeLay Campaign Manager Organizes Protest To Crash Democrat's Event

Justice and Democracy in America Georgies style, now if that had been Democrats, they would all be in the lockup now. Amazing

Associated Press Juan Lozano Posted April 6, 2006 11:40 PM
READ MORE: Tom DeLay

Supporters of U.S. Rep. Tom DeLay protested at an event Thursday held by the Democratic candidate for the congressman's seat, and the event quickly dissolved into a shouting and shoving match. Police were called, but made no arrests.

"I got pushed. I got hit. I got a sign wadded up in my face and my hat pulled down over my eyes," said Marsha Rovai, 69, a supporter of Nick Lampson. "They just did it to be nasty."

DeLay campaign manager Chris Homan said he organized the protest but DeLay, a Republican, didn't know about it.

Read Whole Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter