Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dixie Chicks' Maines: “I Apologized For Disrespecting The Office Of The President.

But I Don't Feel That Way Anymore. I Don't Feel He Is Owed Any Respect Whatsoever”...

Never Apologise for your Gut Feelings, they are most of the time right on, and that was in 2003, it was there for everyone to see, if they had done their homework in 2000, just a spoilt rich kid, that had trashed everything that he had put his hand to, and gone running to papa, to fix things.

Time May 21, 2006 at 08:32 AM
READ MORE: Saddam Hussein

"I apologized for disrespecting the office of the President. But I don't feel that way anymore. I don't feel he is owed any respect whatsoever," Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines tells TIME's music critic Josh Tyrangiel, of her remark to a London audience in 2003: "Just so you know, we're ashamed that the President of the United States is from Texas." TIME's cover story, "Radical Chicks," hits newsstands Monday, May 22nd.

See full story on TIME.com.

"I got hot from my head to my toes-just kind of this rush of 'Ohhh, s___,' says Dixie Chick Emily Robison of Maines' 2003 statement. "It wasn't that I didn't agree with her 100%; it was just, 'Oh, this is going to stir something up.'"

READ WHOLE STORY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter