Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Fashion Ally

This one is for Rachel.


Since we liked the idea so much Rachel, I will start off Rebs fashion review with these two gentelmen.

Now I dig the red, highlights ther skin beautifully, but I thought plaid was a joke the Scotts played only on themselves.

The spear is a great accessory and I think we should all buy one just to spruce up those days when you feel plain. You will definately stick out in a crowd and will be equipped to deal with any violent encounters with antelope that may come up, as it so often does these days. Talk about your wedge issue.

Speaking of wedges. Um. Is that a hat or did haystacks just spontainiously sprout from their foreheads ? The world may never know, but I must admit, the more I look, the more I like them.

Simply Freudian, if you ask me. Macho, yet, still funky and fun.

Two thumbs up is my review.

BTW, can we add fingers and toes or are we limited to opposable appendages only?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

hahahahahahaha

Ally McLesbian

13/5/06 3:51 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I think you should go back to nudes though... :)

The more lesbian nudes, the better. :)

Ally McLesbian

13/5/06 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter