Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Legacy of Treason Depleted Uranium and the Poisoning of Humanity

ABOUT THE FILM :: BSHARP PRODUCTIONS :: Blowin' In The Wind :: The ...

In recent years I have become aware of the issue of depleted uranium (DU) and its use by the US Military in Iraq in 1991 and again in the current Iraq war. The photos of birth deformities and stories of suffering resulting from DU shocked me, reminding me of the Agent Orange victims of America's Vietnam war. Then I watched David Bradbury and Peter Scott's new film, Blowin' in the Wind . Its content shocked and appalled me, and spurred me into researching and writing this article. It is undoubtedly by far the most significant issue on the planet today, and yet the mainstream media stays quiet...

continua / continued

DEPLETED URANIUM BURNING: AN E T E R N A L MEDICAL DISASTER

Shocked? Angry? Scared by what you've seen?

Byronchild Magazine

Then I watched David Bradbury and Peter Scott's new film, Blowin' in the Wind . Its content shocked and appalled me, and spurred me into researching and ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter