Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bush Says He's "Solving" Global Warming "Debate"...


Shit the Wanker is hallucinating, must definitely be on the booze and the rest of the stuff.

People.com July 8, 2006 at 10:19 AM
READ MORE: George W. Bush, Al Gore, Global Warming

Could you and Al Gore ever be friends, like your dad and Bill Clinton?I don't know. I know that Bill Clinton and I have got a very good relationship. In 2 1/2 years I'll be a member of the ex-Presidents club. But I'm very busy these days. I've got a lot to do, and so I'm really not worrying much about my post-presidency. I have vowed that I will sprint to the finish line and use every moment I've got to achieve some big things.

Do you think Gore is right on global warming?I think we have a problem on global warming. I think there is a debate about whether it's caused by mankind or whether it's caused naturally, but it's a worthy debate. It's a debate, actually, that I'm in the process of solving by advancing new technologies, burning coal cleanly in electric plants, or promoting hydrogen-powered automobiles, or advancing ethanol as an alternative to gasoline.

Read the whole interview here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter