Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, September 09, 2006

GI Special 4I8: "This War Was Bullshit" - September 8, 2006


Thomas F. Barton

"Ordinary Soldiers Believed This War Was Bullshit""If I Lived Here, I’d Want To Kill Us, Too"My unit was tasked with base defense, and I [xxxx] the guys and gals in the towers for most of our 9-10 months there.I was able, therefore, to talk with many of the troops, both active and Guard, at length over the months.Most knew my politics; as the days wore on, more and more of the enlisteds, E-5 & below, spoke with me about their growing misgivings about the war.Some were openly angry and contemptuous of the officers, generals, and civilian leadership that sent us there.

continua / continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter