Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Are you listening Georgie? illiterate that you are, can you hear and understand

See Georgie its not your freedom they hate.

Why I hate America ?

I would be dishonest if I said I didn’t hate the American government. I
do hate it, so really, so deeply and, yes, so rightly.

America is the tormentor of my people. It is to me, as a Palestinian,
what Nazi Germany was to the Jews. America is the powerful devil
that spreads oppression and death in my neighborhood. How can I not hate this “great Satan,” the evil empire? Does anyone expect people to love their tormentors and child-killers? America has been, and continues to be, the sponsor, enabler, protector, and justifier of my people’s misery for the last sixty years.

[More:]
America is the author of 60 years of suffering, death, bereavement,
occupation, oppression, homelessness, and victimization.

America is the usurper of my people’s right to human rights, democracy, civil liberties, development, and dignified life.

America is the abettor and financier of Israeli occupation, apartheid,
repression, terror, and land theft.

America is the protector, maintainer, sustainer and guarantor of
despotism, dictatorship, dynastic fiefdoms, and brutal autocracies,
theocracies, oligarchies, and monarchies in the Muslim world.

America is the evil power that denies my people freedom from a Nazi-like forieng occupation that murders our children and steals our land.

America is the tyrant, global dictatorship that robs hundreds of
millions of Arabs and Muslims of their right to freely elect their
governments and rulers because corporate America dreads the outcome of democracy in the Muslim world.

America treats me and my people as “children of a lesser God.”

In fact, in the final analysis, America offers me one of two choices:
Either I submissively accept perpetual enslavement and oppression or
become an Osama bin Laden. Honestly, there is not a third choice, if
there is one let us see it.

I’m not exaggerating at all. Everybody knows that America ’s policies

and behaviors in the Muslim world encourages extremism and scuttles moderation.

In fact, I dare say that the first inevitably leads to the second in a
straightforward cause-effect relationship.

So, please America , don’t make me an Osama bin Laden.

I don’t want to be one. I hate to kill innocent people, for, in our
religion, killing an innocent human-being is tantamount to killing the entire human race.

I know that “hate” is wrong. I actually really strive not to allow my hate of the American government and its murderous policies be transformed from the static form to the dynamic form.

However, others, who may even hate America more than I do, will not be able to exercise as much self-control, as much suppression of their
grievances, and as much “wisdom.”

But Static hate is ultimately a frozen
rage, awaiting the moment of explosion.
It is alredy exploding in America ’s face.

I know hate can be blind and deadly. But, I also know that oppression,
as the Holy Qura’n clearly states, is worse than murder.

Hence, I try, even strive, to make my hate of America , as rational as
possible, as constructive as possible, even as human as possible. This
is not because America deserves to be treated humanely.

The exterminators of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, Lebanese and Palestinians deserves no respect.

They are despicable mass murders of Hitler’s ilk.

My and my people’s goal is to be free, free from Israel ’s US-sponsored and US-funded oppression and occupation.

I want to be free from Jewish occupation and Jewish apartheid and Jewish racism.

I want to be free from a life of roadblocks, checkpoints, detention
camps, closed-military zones, “targeted killing,” land-confiscation,
home-demolition, and, yes, daily massacres.

I also want to be free from hate, even hate for America . But I know too
well that I can’t be free from the effect until I am free from the
cause, and the cause is America ’s greed, rapacity and hegemony.

All we want is to be left alone and allowed to live a normal life and
exercise our God-given rights and freedoms. like other human beings. Is this asking for too much?

Please, America , don’t make me an Osama bin Laden.

-----------------------------*****--------------------------------

I wrote this article nearly five years ago, a few weeks after the tragic 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York and Washington . Many people thought then the article was too emotional. However, America ’s behavior in the Muslim world since then, seems to have vindicated every word and every bit of anger in the article.

The recent American-embraced and American-backed Nazi-like Israeli campaign of murder and terror in Lebanon as well as the slow-motion genocide Israel is relentlessly effecting in the Occupied Palestinian territories, especially in the Gaza Strip, are a clarion testimony to America’s diabolical behavior.

In 2001, I warned that American policies and behavior toward the Muslim world, particularly the enduring Palestinian plight, was generating violence, frustration, and indignation throughout the world.

I appealed to America to stop pushing Muslim youngsters to join the ranks of Osama Bin Laden by scandalously embracing Zio-Nazism and its Third Reich-like territorial expansion in the West Bank , the Golan Heights and South Lebanon .

The American administration didn’t listen, called Ariel Sharon, the Israeli certified war criminal a “man of peace,” telling him that settlements built on stolen Arab territory in the West Bank were legal.

Moreover, the Bush Administration, acting under the influence of the Jewish Lobby in Washington, invaded and occupied and destroyed Iraq, resulting in a gigantic catastrophe unseen since the end of the Second World War.

In 2001, America was preoccupied with one man, Osama Bin Laden. Now, five years later, not only Bin Laden is still at large, but thousands upon thousands of Bin Ladens and Zarqawis have appeared thanks to America ’s criminal policies.

In the article I earnestly called on the US to stop embracing corrupt and tyrannical Arab regimes that oppress and humiliate their masses. However, instead of sincerely supporting democracy in the Arab world, the US continued to strengthen these hated regimes.

In the occupied Palestinian territories, America actually has been seeking to strangle and kill the outcome of the only truly democratic elections in the Arab world. Indeed, America, not only imposed a draconian and harsh blockade on the Palestinian people but also conspired with Israel to bar four million helpless men, women and children from accessing food and work, all in order to punish them for electing a government that is unwilling to be at Israel’s beck and call.

Khalid Amayreh

1 Comments:

Blogger Yzerfontein said...

While there are similarities with apartheid South Africa, the Israel cum Palestine situation is not exactly the same - for instance, Arabs can vote in Israel.

4/11/06 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter