Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, January 26, 2007

What Really Happened to Azaria Chamberlain


Bullshit, I was there in the Springs at the time, I watched the first interview with Lindy Chamberlain the mother, after azarias disappearance, I can still see that interview in front of my eyes all these years later. It wasn't that she was a Seventh Day Adventist and a minority, As far as I was concerned, and she sure as hell wasn't tried and found guilty by fox so called news cable or Nancy Grace, she was tried and found guilty by a jury of 12 men and women. I am not that bad a judge of character, after all I did pick your loser of a President for the deviate that he was, before the supreme court handed him the Presidency on a Platter. And I also watched the Travisty of Justice that was the West Memphis 3 trial. Dont compare that travesty of a trial, with the trial of Lindy Chamberlain.
The Azaria case reminds me of the JonBenet murder, where their is a nation of very diverse opinions on who committed the crime.
Just my opinion and it has nothing to do with threatened minorities.

I'd like to introduce you to my first submission--from a nice lady in Australia who cares about threatened minorities. Like the West Memphis 3, the case of Lindy Chamberlain and the disappearance of her baby into the outback of Australia is troubling. Lindy and her husband were members of the Seventh Day Adventist church down under, a group that is somewhat reviled by many Australians. Simply by being "different", they came under intense-scrutiny and suspicion based on these fears and bigotries. As a result, in both cases, a fair trial was an afterthought. Here then, is an observation on the case of the disappearance of Azaria Chamberlain, and the harassment her family endured in-the-aftermath. Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley, and Jason Baldwin were likely arrested because they looked "weird" and stood-out. This can be a liability when social hysteria has hit a community. --Ed.

CONTINUED

West Memphis 3

Azaria Chamberlain disappearance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter