Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, February 23, 2007

Good Afternoon, Ladies And Germs...

Hope you're right, and we see a conviction.

Fitz.


"This is probably as good a place as any to note that, of the three big attorneys in the case - Fitzgerald, Wells and Jeffress - Fiztgerald was the funniest, at least in front of the jury. I don't mean that I found him to be funniest, though in fact I did. I mean the jury got the most laughs from him, with his snarky asides and notes of incredulous irony. I'm simply making a courtroom observation here, and as a presenter myself, I know how important humor is when attempting to speak persuasively in front of an audience. Thought I should mention it."

"The verdicts will be the final arbiter of this trial's winners and losers, but based purely on being there, feeling it, soaking it all in and watching everyone around me, including close inspection of the defense team, the day of closing arguments belonged to one man, and one man alone.You know the name."<more>

After this gig ends I will be performing all next month with Conrad Black in Chicago.

Labels:

posted by Patrick J. Fitzgerald at 2/22/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter