Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, April 21, 2007

A "Recovery" Dream...

Layla Anwar - An Arab Woman Blues

I really do not wish to bother you with my unconscious processes, but maybe you can help me with this "strange" dream I had the other night... I dreamt that I was ushered into some "Recovery" group, so I can heal... The rules were that I had to be myself and everyone else had to be too. We were all supposedly "equal" on the path. A collective "unmasking" on our way towards "Healing and Recovery". I introduced myself and some English parish priest asked me to speak up with no barriers...Remember that was a place of healing... The minute I opened my mouth to give my name to the group, which was comprised of many nationalities and "faiths", I burst out into tears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter