Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bush thumping his chest: “I am the President!”

By: John Amato @ 12:35 PM - PDT
But by all reports, President Bush is more convinced than ever of his righteousness.
Friends of his from Texas were shocked recently to find him nearly wild-eyed, thumping himself on the chest three times while he repeated “I am the president!” He also made it clear he was setting Iraq up so his successor could not get out of “our country’s destiny.”
He's losing it ladies and gentlmen and the South Korean/50 year plan makes it clear that we're not leaving Iraq for decades.
We all know he makes his friends call him Mr. President and can we forget his most famous "I'm the Decider" rant about Don Rumsfeld?

Bush: …I have strong confidence in Don Rumsfeld. I hear the voices and I read the front page and I know the speculation but I’m the decider and I decide what is best and what’s best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of defense.
(Read the rest of this story…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter