Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, May 18, 2007

Climate Change Despair and Empowerment

He forgot ooooppps, now that is Nimbin

Kelpie Wilson writes: "In Australia a few weeks ago, I had hoped to connect with my old friend John Seed, but learned that he would be traveling in the US doing a road show on climate change despair and empowerment until May 20.... I would miss seeing John at his home, but he connected me with his partner, Ruth Rosenhek, who was doing their workshop tour in Australia. Ruth met me at a café in the small town of Nimbin in the beautiful hinterlands of northeast New South Wales where we were surrounded by rainforests, macadamia nut orchards and permaculture gardens. What follows is my interview with Ruth about her climate change workshop."

LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter