Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Moore Blasts Fed Probe Into New Film: "Until George W Bush Outlaws Helping Your Fellow Man, I Have Broken No Laws"

Associated Press May 11, 2007 07:01 PM
"For five and a half years, the Bush administration has ignored and neglected the heroes of the 9/11 community," Moore said in the letter, which he posted on the liberal Web site Daily Kos. "These heroic first responders have been left to fend for themselves, without coverage and without care.
"I understand why the Bush administration is coming after me _ I have tried to help the very people they refuse to help, but until George W. Bush outlaws helping your fellow man, I have broken no laws and I have nothing to hide."
READ FULL STORY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter