Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, June 23, 2007

DC madam says she may announce decision to distribute phone records




John ByrnePublished: Saturday June 23, 2007
In an email sent to supporters Friday, former DC madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey says she's considering releasing all the phone records provided to ABC News -- from 1993 to 2006.
[My lawyer] "Mr. Sibley and I will be guests on "Geraldo," Saturday, June 23rd, Palfrey wrote in an email acquired by RAW STORY. "The interview will be my first in a nationwide setting, since the 20/20 piece aired on May 4th."
"I hope to discuss my displeasure with the ABC broadcast and why I believe the network held back names at the last moment," she added. "I hope to announce my decision to distribute the phone records (all years 1993 to 2006) to as many responsible media, press and bloggers as possible, once the current injunction prohibiting me from releasing the invoices is lifted -- and my reasons for doing so. Furthermore, it is Mr. Sibley and my hope we will be able talk about the fact that the Government, with the intentioned/unintentional assistance of the Courts has been able to seize and hold my property for 9 months now, without a hearing on the matter."
She says that she will pursue her own press strategy of mass mailings "with the blessings of my legal team."
"I am embarking upon my own informational and update mailings, along side those of Mr. Sibley," she wrote. "I am doing this in large measure because of the excellent data and evidence which is being brought to my attention piecemeal, by sundry investigators, journalists and bloggers interested in my case. It is becoming increasing difficult for me to relay such information onto individual recipients. Ergo, my decision here to forward pertinent info en masse."
"Make no doubt about it," she concludes. "My case is political in nature."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter