Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, July 06, 2007

Hilariously delirious...

Layla Anwar, An Arab Woman Blues - Reflections in a sealed bottle...
...When 9.11 happened, I was watching ZE CNN as Hosny Mubarak calls it.The commentator and the cameraman showed the rubbles and the pile of dust covering screaming bloody faces. And in the middle of tons of rubbles, what did they find unscathed, untouched, in perfect mint condition? Mohammed Atta's passport. The commentator flashed it to the camera lenses. I saw it with my own eyes on ZE CNN . At that point, I was gripped with a hysterical laughter...Mohammed Atta's passport was found in perfect condition. And just by chance they also found some flying manuals in Arabic...I laughed even harder.I know Arabic speaking pilots who confirmed to me that flying manuals in Arabic do not exist. Of course at that point, I could not be bothered to ask what happened to the third plane in Pennsylvania (...) Bad scripts and bad plots and Iraqis have paid their price with a million deaths in just 4 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter