Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, August 10, 2007

PEACE AND THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION~~ A TWOFOLD MYTH FOR THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION

Desert Peace
A week ago today I appeared on Saudi Arabian TV. I was asked just one question.... 'Do I think that Condoleezza Rice's visit to the region will result in peace? My answer was that if her visits (many of them in the past year) had any connection to the Peace Process whatsoever we would have it by now. I also stated that the sole purpose of her visit was to bolster the 'position' of America's new ally, Mahmoud Abbas.... there was no other reason for her being here. How can anyone trust that woman or anyone else that represents the Bush Administration? Their quest for peace in the Middle East is as artificial as the search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. In both cases the results will be nothing but lies and more lies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter