Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rep Obey: Gonzales Is "One Sneaky, Lying SOB"
"Most Dangerous...Attorney General in The History Of The Republic"
Rep. David Obey on Alberto Gonzales:
“He’s one sneaky, lying S.O.B., to put it bluntly. He’s the most authoritarian attorney general in the history of the republic. He’s the most dangerous. I never thought I’d long for the days of John Ashcroft.” (Via CongressDaily, sub. req'd)
"In my own personal experience with the AG, and having watched his testimony regarding my dealings with him, I know that the AG reflects little on the issue of the death penalty," Charlton said in an interview on Tuesday. "What gives me to pause is not the need for the law, but that the individual who will be deciding if the states merit such a change will be the attorney general

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter