Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, September 07, 2007

Free Floating...

Layla Anwar, An Arab Woman Blues - Traduzione di Gianluca Freda
I hate it when I have no computer. I hate borrowing someone else's. I hate cyber cafes. I hate accumulated emails to which I can't reply and I hate blog moderation... All seem like obstacles to the flow of things... I have some free time on my hands. I err daily. I think a lot and observe everything and everyone around me.I am part of nothing and nothing is part of me...I feel like an alien, strolling aimlessly...floating freely on the surface of things... I walked into a small stationery shop. I needed a writing pad. I had to have a writing pad. The shopkeeper pointed his finger to one set of shelves. " You'll find them over there. " he said. There was one with a Barbie cover. Ludicrous. And another one with a Mad Max look alike cover. Ridiculous. And one with Roses - Oh God. Not Roses again! Too sentimental...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter