Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, September 14, 2007

Unite the world on Pangea Day, a global day of film

Sitting here watching Jehane talk, I felt so aligned with her and what she was saying, I have four international students staying with me at the moment, one Chinese, one Swiss German, and 2 Korean students, My daughter has two houses that I look after with international students, It is my project the students there are Korean, Turkey, Japan, and Brazilian, what a way to get to know the youngsters of the world, their thoughts on the Foreign Policies of Georgie, watching them make friendships that, they will keep for a life time. I watch them leave here with adresses from friends across the world, watch them go on to visit the friend that they have made here with me in their own countries, exchange photos of those visits. There is no better way to get to know about their countries, their traditions, and their thoughts.
Christy made me a site of my own, a couple of years back and I wondered what I could do with that site, and it came to me it was a place to store all my memories, past and present, a place to keep all the photos that the students send me when they go back home. And the amazing thing about the internet and msn I can keep in touch with them at all times, and know what is going on in their lives.
Another wonderful thing about it, is I have places to stay all over the world, when travelling, what could anyone else wish for, if they are a traveller hmmmmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter