Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Una Storia Importante.

Layla Anwar, An Arab Woman Blues
...I find it disgusting that some, an equally nauseating bunch- having conveniently put aside the fact that Saddam Hussein at the gallows, seconds before his death said "Ya Muqtada heya hadhee al Marjallah" -"Muqtada is that what manhood is all about?" - are desperate to make an alliance with this psychopath murderer (...) And what about Maliki? I mean look at Maliki. Every time I see him, I want to throw up. Honest to God. I keep my Alka Seltzer next to me just in case I get a nauseous bout. The guy looks as if he has not showered in an eternity, since he left Iran to be more precise... You need to know that all these sectarian Shia groups, and it is common knowledge in Baghdad and elsewhere, are the most corrupt, dishonest, degenerate group around... They falsify their diplomas, invent them when they have none, are signatories to fraudulent contracts, are oil smugglers, pimp leaders of pedophile rings, traders in religion, thugs dressed in suits, charlatans and murderers in the name of religion... By God, you don’t know these people and what they stand for. But then I think you do. And that is why you chose them and accommodated them to rule what was once a true nation. You chose them because they are an identical carbon copy of yourselves...And you love admiring your own moral turpitude, your own moral decay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter