Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Monday, December 17, 2007

Back from Guantanamo

"Adil and Salim were two of 15 people, the rest Afghan, recently released by the US. Neither have ever been told why they were imprisoned." One was a hospital administrator, the other a journalist, both in Afghanistan. I wonder what useful information the CIA and Guantanamo torturers got from the torture of these men. How many American lives did the torture of these two men save?
By Mohamed Vall in Khartoum,
SudanRahma is now six but was only a few months old when her father was taken to Guantanamo Bay Adil Hassan Hamad can scarcely believe he is back with his family in Sudan, because only days ago he was still in the US's Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba.
"I am very, very happy and not believing this," Adil tells Al Jazeera, "That I am here with my family - even now I feel this could all be taken away at any moment."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter