Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm OK- You're OK.

I was told in order to make a point, any point, you need to overcome whatever emotions, past experiences, dislikes, tastes and preferences...You need to have an eagle's view, be an effective negotiator in " non violent" communication, think out of the box, attack the argument but not the one who holds it, debate in a civilized way, be ready to listen, reframe, be concise...in short comprehend the other's point of view. The American jargon calls it a win-win situation, negotiating for "excellence"... In the light of the above recommendations and seeing that the "surge" is really working, the figures for the month of November is 718 Iraqis dead, only. Hey what's 718 Iraqis killed ? It's nothing... America thank you, you are just excellent. It’s working. The plan is perfect. You are a most brilliant people. Today, am in a really win-win situation. We are "in it together" for the "long haul." After all, over 10 of your military bases will be staying on for a long, long time (...) Oh Yeah, the surge is working. I realized how wrong I was. I realized that Saddam was a horrible tyrant of a dictator. OK he did not have any WMD's and no ties to Al-Qaeda but hey so what? The fight against terrorism and dictatorship must go on. Iraq MUST BE FREE. I realized how wrong it was of me to hold grudges against Americans and their Iranian Shiites collaborators. OK, a few Soooneees got drilled, and it's been an ethnic cleansing that makes Hitler blush with timidity...But I need to think out of the box and look long term. Have a forward kind of vision. OK, so we are segregated in Ghettos. OK, Iraq is the most corrupt "country" in the world, but that's unimportant, I really need to go for the win-win situation...OK, Iraq has nothing functioning. Sectarianism is still rampant. The new fascist Shiites are holding full exclusive power and are blessed by the Americans, they are its only functioning arm. But hey, that is fine with me. I need to revise my concepts and understand that democracy and freedom have many facets I don't comprehend. After all, am nothing but a woman and if they slaughter a few of my own, then that's OK too. It's unfortunate but it's meant to be...
LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter