Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

New country (Iraqi song)

Video: New country
Mohammed, Last of Iraqis

In this video I used a song called "The new country" for a very popular Iraqi singer who is Husam AlRasam, it's not a new song, and it was released when I started blogging.This song is very popular between Iraqis, I can say that more than 80% of Iraqis have it either on their mobile phones or computers.There is something strange in this song, whenever I hear it I twitch although I've heard it countless times, believe me in Arabic it's much more effective, because the emotions were lost in translation, but I think the images compensates for that loss.There is one thing that I want to make it clear, you will notice in the video the name Khansa`, she is a well known Arabic historic character and a poet, her brother died in a battle and she was blind from crying him, then in AlQadesia battle her four sons died too.I'd like to dedicate this video to all the innocent Iraqis who died for a reason or no reason at all, to all the Iraqis who had to leave their country or home, to all real Iraqis who had to suffer from the situation, for everyone who loves his country, to all the innocent men in the world who died for no mistake they have done and to anyone who cares for the human race. continua / continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter