Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Springsteen Endorses Obama: "He Speaks To The America I've Envisioned In My Music"

The Boss Picks A Boss: Bruce Springsteen Endorses Obama
Legendary all-American rocker Bruce Springsteen has thrown his red bandanna into the political ring, today endorsing Barack Obama for President on his website. Wrote Bruce:
Like most of you, I've been following the campaign and I have now seen and heard enough to know where I stand. Senator Obama, in my view, is head and shoulders above the rest.
He has the depth, the reflectiveness, and the resilience to be our next President. He speaks to the America I've envisioned in my music for the past 35 years, a generous nation with a citizenry willing to tackle nuanced and complex problems, a country that's interested in its collective destiny and in the potential of its gathered spirit. A place where "...nobody crowds you, and nobody goes it alone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter