Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mosul under Attack.

Layla Anwar, An Arab Woman Blues
From 8 months ago, I've been saying it over and over, watch out for Mosul, something is being planned there. Not only that, when I listened to some of the testimonies of American war vets, one of them said that his platoon was charged of "forcibly removing and displacing Sunnis from the Nineveh province and bring in Shia families instead." You can still hear these testimonies, they are available on the Web. And if you insist, I will have to dig out the link for you. But I much rather you do your own research as I really have no time to keep giving you proof after proof, to no avail... And here come the latest news from Mosul, stuff you will not read in your mainstream media, nor in the Iraqi government media concerning operation "Lion's roars."... continua / continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter