Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

McCain Gets Testy With Des Moines Register

On Monday, John McCain had a truly combative meeting with the editorial board of the Des Moines Register, discussing heatedly everything from Sarah Palin to health care to the shine of his maverick brand.
McCain got near anger when it was suggested that the Straight Talk Express had taken a detour, challenging the questioner to provide examples. Asked specifically about the kindergarten sex-ed ad, McCain defended it wholeheartedly.
"I have always had 100 percent absolute truth and that's been my life of putting my country first. And I'll match that record against anyone's. And I'm proud of it. And an assertion that I have ever done otherwise I take strong exception n to. And you will have to provide better proof than a bill that Sen. Obama supported that clearly calls for the teaching of sex education of young children."

McCain was equally as animated when asked about the qualifications of his running mate, Sarah Palin.

LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter