Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Obamas Talk White House Plans And Pet Peeves

When the Obamas talked to "Access Hollywood" on July 4th, 10-year-old Malia revealed what most excited her about the possibility of a White House move: "I think my most excitement about it is that I get to redecorate my room," she shares. "I enjoy decorating, so I get to get this whole new room and do whatever I want." They also discussed the promised puppy, sibling rivalry, and each other's flaws. (Malia: "I tell long stories"; Sasha to her dad: "You always put your bag on my shoes.") When Michelle and the girls ask Barack what they do wrong, he pauses then diplomatically replies, "They're all perfect." LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter