Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peter King: "No Evidence" Kennedy Qualified For Senate, I Could Beat Her In Election (VIDEO)

Republican Rep. Peter King of New York said Wednesday that there is "no evidence" that Caroline Kennedy is qualified to fill Hillary Rodham Clinton's Senate seat.
"The fact is, she has a well-known name. Her face has been in a lot of magazines. But, she has very limited involvement in the public sphere," King said during an interview on CNN's "Situation Room." "She has led, I believe, a life which is separate from what most New Yorkers do..."
..."I believe if I can get together enough money and commitments over the next several months, I will certainly run and I wouldn't run if I didn't think I could win," he said. "I think people will identify with me as being much more similar to them than someone who has, again, lived her life either on Park Avenue or Hyannis Port." LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter