Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, March 20, 2009

Special Olympics Athlete Challenges Obama To Game: "He's Cool, But He Can't Beat Me"

I'd say your way cool too Kolan, good for you, time to invite this man to the White House Mr President for a play off.
UDPATE: Kolan McConiughey, a Special Olympics bowling champion with an average score of 266, is challenging President Obama to a game, TMZ reports:
Kolan -- who works at a grocery store in Ann Arbor, Mich. -- said he'd love to go to the White House to beat Barack on his own lane. Kolan said, "He's cool, but he can't beat me."

2 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

He has hurt many families in America. He needs to say he is sorry in the public, not to some organization.

During the campaign for the White House in 2008, the media criticized Palin for being ‘common,’ and ‘not presidential.’ However, compare Sarah Palins attitude in this video created three weeks ago for the Special Olympics in Boise, Idaho.

You decide the more ‘presidential’ among them:

http://tinyurl.com/ccz6nj

20/3/09 10:54 PM  
Blogger Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Pro I have two special needs Grandchildren and I adore them, and I certainly did not take offense to what Obama said. You know when someone is being vicious and cruel and you know when they are not, otherwise I would say that you are not able to judge people very well.

And please do not mention that most Un Christian Sarah Palin to me, she uses her kids or anything else she can to advance herself, I watched her viciousness in the run up to the election and if you think that she even comes close to Obama or is Presidential then I feel sorry for you.

20/3/09 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter