Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Beck Named 'World's Worst Person' For Fearmongering

What about the friking nut jobs that listen to the freak?

Lots of commenters didn't like my take on a CNN segment, responding to the recent uptick in gun violence by anointing Fox News as the primary driver behind that criminality. Well, I appreciate the respectful way you all raised your objections. And I suppose I'm most moved by the gentlemen who chided me, in sincere frustration, that finally someone -- Rick Sanchez -- was speaking out against the toxic discourse, and there I was, calling him out. Well, regardless of my own point of view, I do respect the frustration that many of you feel, when you see people talking up wack panic from their doom room and poisoning the discourse with a lot of unnecessary histrionics. So, from our Media Monitor, Jon, here's a video of Keith Olbermann, generally agreeing with the contention that Glenn Beck is "encouraging Americans to shoot other Americans. LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter