Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Colbert Hates Yoo: Takes On Philadelphia Inquirer For Hiring Torture Defender

Yes, yes, I know, I did it again. In the grand tradition of using John Yoo's name to create dad-jokesque headlines, I too am to blame. But I never tortured anyone physically, so hopefully you'll let me off the hook.
When the news broke that torture memo author John Yoo was hired by the "Philadelphia Inquirer" to write a monthly column, readers were none too happy.
======
Colbert addressed this topic in detail last night, discussing the decision to hire Yoo and predicting the titles of his upcoming columns. LinkHere

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Extra! Extra! Bleed All About It!
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorGay Marriage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter