Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I was wondering if by any chance Faux News covered Senator Ted Kennedys Funeral?




Today I was driving home, from my daily visit with my 95 year old mother from the Hospital, while driving I was considering if all those Faux News Viewers, got any inkling of how they are voting against their own best interest and if they got any education at all, if they had watched the funeral service
My mother was admitted to hospital 4 weeks ago, with a suspected stroke, well she had all the tests MRI, EEG, ECG, Exrays, Blood Tests, it was decided that no she had not had a stroke, so after two weeks the doctors moved her to the extended care unit, to a private room to go through theraphy so that she would be able to return home by herself, and resume the life that she has always enjoyed, mind you this has been at no cost to my mother.

I was contemplating the belligerant, vindictive, hostile, crazy, and uneducated republican citizens that faux new propaganda spews out of, and I really thanked the Lord I am a Citizen of Australia.

YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter