Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Monday, August 31, 2009

"I'm going to tell you something. I hate Barack Obama.

A Hateful "Sermon" Against President Obama
"I'm going to tell you something. I hate Barack Obama. You say, well, you just mean you don't like what he stands for. No, I hate the person. Oh, you mean you just don't like his policies. No, I hate him."
Maybe you've heard about this "sermon" or maybe you haven't. But before we go any further let me just say one thing: this guy is absolutely nuts.
Steve Anderson, the "Pastor" at Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe Arizona is out of control and the Secret Service is on to him.
Anderson preached a sermon a few weeks ago called, Why I Hate Barack Obama". Some transcription highlights (more like lowlights) are below along with the full video of the sermon and a CNN Report about it.


"I'm going to tell you something. I hate Barack Obama. You say, well, you just mean you don't like what he stands for. No, I hate the person. Oh, you mean you just don't like his policies. No, I hate him."
"I am not going to pray for his good. I am going to pray that he dies and goes to hell."
"What goes around comes around. You love violence. You hate that which is right. You love to harm others. You love to hurt or kill the unborn or the innocent or the righteous. He is saying, God is going to bring that upon your own head, because whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. "
"Now, turn back to Psalm 58 and let me ask you this question. Why should Barack Obama melt like a snail? Why should Barack Obama die like the untimely birth of a woman? Why should his children be fatherless and his wife a widow, as we read in this passage? "
"Well, I will tell you why. Because, since Barack Obama thinks it is OK to use a salty solution, right, to abort the unborn, because that's how abortions are done, my friend, using salt -- and I would like to see Barack Obama melt like a snail tonight."
"If you think God is in control of this country, you're insane. A madman is in control of this country."

Ok, where do I begin? Let me first say that the reason I decided to post this is to expose this guy as a looney. CNN and other media outlets have reported it so it has gained a decent amount of traction. You may say this guy isn't worth reporting on but The Brody File sees it as a moment to clarify the difference between true Bible believing Christians and crazies like Anderson.
LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter