Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Senators set the bar higher than necessary. Crap!!!!!!


Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

The Truth About the Baucus Healthcare Bill

Fight Back Against Health Insurance Lies

Sick For Profit’s Latest – Putting CIGNA In The Spotlight

fdr_democrat 2 weeks ago
That first woman's story doesn't make sense to me.
Don't get me wrong - I'm a liberal, single-payer-supporting, Kucinich-supporting Democrat. But in that first story, the woman says she "went to CIGNA", and "CIGNA told me I had bronchitis", and "CIGNA gave me medicine and sent me home."
CIGNA is an insurance company, not a hospital - is that right? How could CIGNA diagnose anyone, or give them medicines?
Can anyone give me some clarification here? If I'm wrong about how CIGNA operates, please let me know. If I'm right, then this woman's testimony needs to be deleted from the video, because it destroys the video's credibility.

jojoshuagodfrey 2 weeks ago in reply to fdr_democrat
I will answer that question for you, Cigna owned and operated 29 wholly owned health Clinics where they employed the doctors. We are posting an article that will hopefully explain it for you.http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Cigna+draws+regulator+ire+for+second+time+in+four+years.-a016409372
You may also go to unitedpatientsofamerica.org, and read the full original newspaper article on this site.
LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter