Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Joe Biden At 2010 Radio & TV Correspondents' Dinner: VP Biden Jokes About Israel Visit, Naked Rahm, Tips From Tiger Woods


Biden on his trip to Israel:• It's great to be back at a place where a boom in housing construction is actually a good thing.
• Trying to negotiate a lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israelis is tough, but it's a hell of a nice break from health care.
Biden on Liz Cheney & the "Al-Qaida 7":• I understand Liz Cheney is in the house... Liz has been on a tear lately. Now, she's questioning if Tom Brady is a real Patriot.
Biden on Obama leading the Saint Patrick's Day Dinner:• You know, the truth is I can't believe I'm here with you guys tonight. Here I am, the first Irish-Catholic Vice President in the history of the United States of America. Barack Obama is the first African-American President in the history of the United States of America. He's hosting the Saint Patrick's Day Dinner and I'm here with you all. Go figure. He's with my base. I'm with his (the press).
Biden on Fox News:• You all know Saint Patrick was credited with banishing snakes from Ireland. But you guys all know the truth -- sometimes -- there were never any snakes in Ireland. Saint Patrick just made that up. Which for the first time explains, I realized, why he's the patron saint of Fox News.
Biden on Dick Morris:• Dick Morris is quick to point out everytime I put my foot in my mouth. Well Dick, at least it's my foot.
Biden on Eric Massa's shower story:• Look, Rahm was only pointing his finger.
Biden on GOP complaints that the health care bill is too long:• Put yourself in their spot. Just ask Sarah, that's a hell of a lot to write on the palm of your hand.
Biden on the Recovery Act:• Republicans say it hasn't created one job. Well, tell that to Scott Brown.
Biden on his dog Champ:• You can see he's a Democratic dog. He's biting the hand that feeds him.
Biden on Tiger woods:• The job does have some perks, like when Tiger Woods came to see me and gave me some tips. Hey guys, they were golf tips. LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter