Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Man who threw money at Parkinson’s patient calls behavior ‘shameful’

Edited on Thu Mar-25-10 10:53 AM by Botany
Source: Columbus Dispatch

The man protesting federal health-care legislation who berated and tossed dollar bills at a supporter with Parkinson's
disease last week says he is remorseful - and scared.

"I snapped, I absolutely snapped, and I can't explain it any other way," said Chris Reichert in a Dispatch interview.

snip

"He's got every right to do what he did, and some may say I did, too, but what I did was shameful," Reichert said.
"I haven't slept since that day."

snip

"I made a donation (to a local Parkinson's disease group), and that starts the healing process."
LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter